Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence
With a HR Licence, you will be allowed to drive the following:
- Any Rigid class vehicle with three or more axles
- Twin steer vehicles including bendy buses
- MR (Medium Rigid class) vehicle
- LR (Light Rigid class) vehicle
- A Heavy Rigid vehicle that may be used to tow one trailer (not a semi-trailer) that has a GVM not exceeding 9,000 kg
Class HR License – Heavy Rigid Licence
Before you can apply for a Heavy Rigid Licence, you must satisfy the following pre-requisites below:
- At least two years of a Car (C class) licence, or
- At least one year of a Medium Rigid (MR class) heavy vehicle licence.
Who is this licence for ?
The Heavy Rigid Course is suited best for NEW to the industry truck drivers who wish to upgrade their skills and current licence.
In Fork N Trucks Training, we offer two options for this course:
- Constant Mesh / Road Ranger license
This course would take around 8 – 18 hours depending on the individuals. We have a 95% passing rate for this licence.
RMS require a minimum of 6 hours assessment time.
- Automatic / Synchromesh Manual License
This course would take around between 6 – 10 hours (hours may vary depending on the individual’s level of expertise). We have a 99% passing rate for this licence.
RMS require a minimum of 5 hours assessment time.
Both options come with a final assessment (FCA) from our own RMS accredited HVCBA Assessors.
We offer flexible training hours as we have available schedules seven days a week. Fork N Trucks Training is committed in providing high-quality training to ensure that all our students are competitive and skilled truck drivers.
Train with the best! Train with Fork N Trucks! Give us a call now!