Driving a forklift is considered as a high-risk work (HRV) in Australia. Thus, one must be licensed to be able to operate it..
For LF License, you will be able to operate any forklift vehicle except for those classified as an LO.
LO means Load-Shifting Order Picker. With an LO License, you will be allowed to operate a Load Shifting Order Picker or a VNA (Very Narrow Aisle.
Requirements for a Forklift License ( LF )
- At least 18 years old and above
- Completed the training course through Registered Training Organization (RTO).
- You must be an Australian Resident. Foreigners must be able to show their immigration papers
- You must have USI or Unique Student Identifier number.
- Must be able to communicate English verbally and non-verbally
Who is this license for?
Fork N Trucks Training offers courses to help you get that forklift license.
The standard forklift course for someone who wants to learn and upgrade to a LF licence
takes 2 days 16 hours, we do however offer the 3rd day free of charge however for thoses that are new to the industry. Cost for this (LF) licence is $495 including the final assessment.
Forklift Driving being a high-risk work, Fork N Trucks Training is committed in giving the best driver knowledge to those who wish to be forklift operators to ensure their safety.
We have available schedules seven days a week. Give us a call or message now.